Become a benefactor!
The “Scholarships for Germany Programme” (Deutschlandstipendium) supports high-achieving students in their university career. Fellows receive € 300 per month for at least two semesters which are provided from the so-called “Matching Procedure”, whereby private sponsors contribute € 150 per month and the national government doubles this sum to € 300.
Through your support of € 150 per month you make a contribution to…
* helping young people to develop their talents,
* improving contacts and exchange between the generations,
* consolidating Düsseldorf as an important business location both in the long-term and with a focus on the future.
And this is how you profit from your involvement:
* Early contacts to the specialists and managers of tomorrow
* Tax deductibility of your donations
* A say in where your money goes