The Teaching concept
The NRW Research School BioStruct offers innovative and ambitious teaching programs aiming to qualify BioStruct alumni sustainable for constantly changing demands of national and international academic and non academic labor markets. The BioStruct teaching concept therefore unifies the following aims:
- excellent scientific qualification,
- profound trainings in methods of structural biology,
- fundamental and broadening education in theoretical backgrounds,
- further qualifying trainings in a broad range of essential transferable skills, and
- supported practice in scientific presentation, communication and networking of science within an innovative unified concept.
The teaching concept is divided into five areas:
For details click on the figure above or the list below:
- Interdisciplinary PhD Research Project
- Training courses 'Methods in Structural Biology'
- Lecture Series/External Lecturer Program
- Communication and Presentation Expertise
- Transferable skill programm